You can Get Involved
Are you passionate about creating a just world devoid of discrimination and violence against women, girls and boys? Are you interested in supporting the Gender Mobile Project in order to make a difference in combating gender-based violence?
Please choose any option you can fit into from the categories below:
1. Become a Member of Gender Mobile Community
we can create an enabling environment and a culture with absolute zero tolerance for gender-based violence targeted at women and girls.
- How to become a member (please kindly state your membership prerequisite therein).
- Membership Benefits.
- Increased exposure to a wide range of resources.
- Participate in creating a better and safer world for all and sundry.
- Receive updates about Gender Mobile programs and initiatives.
- Network Opportunity.
- Support and Donate.
Money is not all that matters in the fight against gender-based violence, you can contribute by volunteering your time and talent towards the eradication of the plethora of gender-based violence against women and girls in our society.
- Litigation and Legislation:
Legal Practitioners can also volunteer on probono to provide legal services for victims and survivors while legislators can sponsor bills in the National and State Houses of Assembly to criminalise acts constituting gender-based violence.
- Medical Attention:
Medical doctors and Pscychologists can also volunteer by providing free medical services for victims (e.g domestic violence, battery, rape e.t.c) while psychologists will help to provide mental balance and support.